The Settings tab enables you to customize different aspects of your asset library. You can select colors, add logos, create your menu and decide who should have access to specific menu pages. You can also set up Google SSO.
To start working with settings, click dehaze and use the links in the Settings tab.
This is where you can set up the domain name, language and timezone for the entire asset library.
- Account name - enter the account name. It will be used for the notifications sent from your portal to other users.
- Domain - shows your domain name. This is the name you have selected when setting up the account. You cannot edit the domain name.
- Portal language - shows the default language in which your portal displays to users. Currently, we only support US English.
- Portal timezone - choose your portal timezone. The timezone will be used to determine for example, the upload and download time.
This is where you set the colors that display in your portal. You can pick the main color for your brand and the colors of the top panels.
- Upload the company logo.
- Set your primary brand color. Click Edit and enter the hex color code. You can see the selected color in the color box.
The primary brand color influences the color of the buttons in the portal and your company name.
- To set the colors for the navigation bar and the action bar, toggle More color options to On, click Edit, and pick your hex color code for each. If you do not set these color options, the color chosen as your primary brand color will be used.
This is the page that allows you to design the login page of your portal. You can set up a welcome message, the background color or image, and the page that opens when users log in.
- Login page logo - upload the logo that displays over the credentials fields on the login box.
- Position of login box - select where your login box should be placed on the login page.
- Welcome message - enter the text for your welcome message to display on the login box.
- Landing page - click Edit and select the page users should see when they log in. The drop-down lists the pages from your Menu.
- Background - select whether you want to display an image or a color as your login page background.
- If you have opted for a color, enter the hex color code.
- If you have opted for images, use + on the image box to upload your image. The images will display on a slider.
To change or delete an image, click it and click the icon that displays. Next select to change or delete the image.
Single Sign-On enables all your users to login with the credentials they use for other software system. We use Google SSO, which means, if enabled, you can log in with your Google account credentials.
- Click Configure SSO.
- Enter the SSO name. This can be your domain name or any name of your choice.
- (Optional) If you decide that only the users whose email addresses belong to a specific domain (for example: bynder.com) should use the SSO, enter this domain name in the Domain whitelist field and click Add. Other users will be able to log in with regular login credentials.
You can enter multiple domains.If you have any variations of the domain, make sure you list them as well.
- Select the Default user profile. This is the profile first time user will automatically receive on login.We advise that the Owner profile is not used as the Default profile as it gives users the full package of rights.
- Toggle SSO only to On if you want users to log in using SSO only. If off, users will also be able to enter their username and password.
- Toggle Update users to On, if you want user data Google has access to, to be automatically updated when they log in. This refers to, for example, name, language, or email.
- Click Save.
The SSO configuration should now show as Configured. You can now toggle Enable SSO to On.
Do you know...
Navigation bar is the to bar of your portal where the search bar is positioned.
Action bar is the top bar that displays in your portal when you select your assets to work with them.
- Do not work on your own. See how to Invite your team to the portal.