Search and filter for files
You can use the search bar to easily find your files. You can search on keywords, names, descriptions, tags, and categories.
To find files with specific extensions you can also use the extension filter.
Use search bar
You can search on file name, description, keywords, tags, and channels. The search results show you single files first and then results found in channels and collections.
- Enter the keyword in the search bar. You do not need to hit Enter - results display on the fly.
- Hover over each result in the list to view the file data in the right-hand pop-up. If you're searching for a specific tag, it will also be displayed in the right-hand pop-up.
- Click the View asset button to go to the file detail page.
- To browse collections that come up in search, hover over the results in the Collections section, and click View collection to see collection details.Use the arrows to see the files in the collection.
You can use filters to filter your files categories, file extensions and status, or on the users who have added the files.
- In your file overview, click to open the filters list.
- Click the + in the filter section you want to open.
- Select one or more filters you need.
- To close the filter section, click .
Do you know...
Bynder Orbit has an AI mechanism built in that offers automated tagging. JPG and PNG images are scanned on upload. Objects in the images are tagged if the confidence level is above 60%. Right now the tags do not display in your file detail view, but you can search for them using the search bar.